Friday 13 November 2015

Quoting Goldie Hawn

"There are only three ages for women in Hollywood: Babe, District Attorney, and Driving Miss Daisy." 
Goldie Hawn

"Youthfulness is connected to the ability to see things new for the first time. So if your eyes still look at life with wonder, then you will seem young, even though you may not be chronologically young."
Goldie Hawn



"I've been practicing Buddhism for a while. So, I call myself a Jew-Bu, because my tribe is still Jew. But my philosophy and my practice is really Buddhist." 
Goldie Hawn

"I was born Jewish, and I consider that my religion. But I've studied all religions, and as you learn more, you really learn that everyone's praying to the same God." 
Goldie Hawn

“It’s wonderful to know you’re aging, because that means you’re still on the planet, right? It’s all about how you make it. It’s all in your mind.”
Goldie Hawn

u

photographs via and via

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Wim! By the way, her 'Laugh-In" photos are lovely too. In case you're interested here is a link: http://www.vintag.es/2015/01/goldie-hawns-laugh-in-bikini-photoshoot.html

      Delete
  3. Ich liebe diese Nudel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eine Nudel fürwahr! :-) Vielen, lieben Dank für das Feedback, Anna.

      Delete